Guide to install the RSForm! Pro Plugin: Campaign Monitor
The installation procedure is the same as any plugin for Joomla!
- Make sure RSForm Pro is already installed.
The plugin is an extension to the RSForm! Pro - You need the component to install this plugin.
- Go to: Administrator > Extensions > Extension Manager > The tab: Install
- Browse and select the plugin: plg_rsfpcampaignmonitor.zip then press Upload & install
When the plugin is sucessfully installed you need to enable the plugin.
Go to Extensions > Plugin Manager
- Find the plugin on the list.
Sort the plugins by ID - desending - then the latest ID will be the first row.
- Set the status of the plugin to Enabled
Need help to find the API-keys? Click here
You are almost ready to use the plugin
- Go to Components > RSForm! Pro > Manage Forms
- Select a form import our CM Demo form.
- Select the tab Properties on the form.
- Look for a tab in the section Extra called: Campaign Monitor
- In the top of a page a warning-notice is displayed: "Your Campaign Monitor API Settings have not yet been entered" Press the RSForm Configuration link.
Enter the Campaign Monitor API-keys
- Go to the tab: Campaign Monitor in the RSForm! Pro Configuration
- Enter the API-settings from Campaign Monitor
These API-settings are now available for all forms where the plugin is enabled.
Try our Demo Form for RSForm! Pro
We have created a 'demo form' with RSForm-fields already created.
You only need to edit the ListID's. Download demo form
Read more about Backup and Restore in RSForm! Pro